The Walk21 international network seeks to support and inspire professionals, politicians and the community to evolve the best policies and implement the best initiatives, which create and promote environments where people choose to walk.
Walk21 Vienna Walking Stories
The „Walking Stories“ blog is published in preparation for Walk21 Vienna and is collecting voices from the Walk21 Network. The stories will create debate, present new thoughts, set agendas and connect people.
Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors
The Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors is a group of high-potential and distinguished people in diverse fields and institutions dealing with several aspects of walking and liveable cities.
- Great example of #pedestrianparking in Rotterdam instead of 1 static car, so many more #active interactive people… https://t.co/4nHQgceq7A
- @heatherallen007 lets hope so!
- Join us to celebrate @americawalks and their 20 Years of Making America A Great Place to #Walk Webinar 26 July https://t.co/72k0FfoICT
- Join @picardonhealth at #Walk21Calgary to hear his political #insights in the #Canadian context! #context #health… https://t.co/VYvjMY8Gr7
- Yes, it is more expensive than subterranean peds but it's not the answer either, traffic reduction is needed https://t.co/O6eTQ1gt4h
- if crossing the road is bad for #pedestrians, what about traffic management/reduction measures? checkout @FlowH2020… https://t.co/A3SSG9PS78