The Walk21 international network seeks to support and inspire professionals, politicians and the community to evolve the best policies and implement the best initiatives, which create and promote environments where people choose to walk.
Walk21 Vienna Walking Stories
The „Walking Stories“ blog is published in preparation for Walk21 Vienna and is collecting voices from the Walk21 Network. The stories will create debate, present new thoughts, set agendas and connect people.
Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors
The Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors is a group of high-potential and distinguished people in diverse fields and institutions dealing with several aspects of walking and liveable cities.
- @seletajewel of @LADOTofficial shows grim statistics of the automobile's effect on Los Angeles. > job accessibility… https://t.co/HcNhrSTJd6
- @EnriquePenalosa proposes that EVERYTHING that we plan for a city should be weighted against if that measure improv… https://t.co/eF6E8Hq71e
- The plinth of a building is very important to make #publicspaces more walkable. We not only need good sidewalks, we… https://t.co/1sEqZmSO27
- Urban highways are like poisonous rivers. @EnriquePenalosa #Walk21Bogotá #motordom #walkability https://t.co/jm0wAEb258
- Horrible things like this still happen in cities worldwide, in China as in Bogota. So much is still to do to get th… https://t.co/D3TSbDYivG
- @EnriquePenalosa remembers the criticism that he received during his first term as mayor for implementing large sid… https://t.co/MbrTgDLEoI