The Walk21 international network seeks to support and inspire professionals, politicians and the community to evolve the best policies and implement the best initiatives, which create and promote environments where people choose to walk.
Walk21 Vienna Walking Stories
The „Walking Stories“ blog is published in preparation for Walk21 Vienna and is collecting voices from the Walk21 Network. The stories will create debate, present new thoughts, set agendas and connect people.
Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors
The Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors is a group of high-potential and distinguished people in diverse fields and institutions dealing with several aspects of walking and liveable cities.
- @BikeWalkRoll @HASTeBC @SHAPE_Alberta @walk2schoolyow @JamieHilland @greenactionctr @GCCCanada @counterpointapp… https://t.co/VOWEVeadMX
- 'Not wearing high vis' should not mean we blame the victim, build #sidewalks and make #walking safe https://t.co/JLB2tNJCuO
- @AmyStevensYYC All great examples of urban form or policy decisions that create space for people
- @walketalk shares conclusions after an inspiring 4 days thank you @UCalgary @cityofcalgary #Walk21Calgary https://t.co/fdKfpSnuEd
- I'm not disabled, the environment around me creates my disability #walkabilty must include #accessibility #Walk21 https://t.co/gsdOCmhbTU