The Walk21 international network seeks to support and inspire professionals, politicians and the community to evolve the best policies and implement the best initiatives, which create and promote environments where people choose to walk.
Walk21 Vienna Walking Stories
The „Walking Stories“ blog is published in preparation for Walk21 Vienna and is collecting voices from the Walk21 Network. The stories will create debate, present new thoughts, set agendas and connect people.
Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors
The Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors is a group of high-potential and distinguished people in diverse fields and institutions dealing with several aspects of walking and liveable cities.
- How do we value walking within the global agenda #walking #modeshare #moderetention https://t.co/OXtkhfF5us
- Delighted to see that our project to improve #walkability in Medellín is moving forward! Our partners at… https://t.co/hgjUjCOMcX
- Let’s hope the investment matches the mode share https://t.co/iqinr3yz52
- ‘This isn’t just #tacticalurbanism, it’s a no brainer’ #walkable cities #roadspace reallocation Let’s do it! https://t.co/Qb6sB6IT9x
- We are going there today for the program committee meeting this week. #walk21rotterdam https://t.co/m5gbRNL5Ed