The Walk21 international network seeks to support and inspire professionals, politicians and the community to evolve the best policies and implement the best initiatives, which create and promote environments where people choose to walk.
Walk21 Vienna Walking Stories
The „Walking Stories“ blog is published in preparation for Walk21 Vienna and is collecting voices from the Walk21 Network. The stories will create debate, present new thoughts, set agendas and connect people.
Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors
The Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors is a group of high-potential and distinguished people in diverse fields and institutions dealing with several aspects of walking and liveable cities.
- Does your garage make you less neighbourly? Find out more at https://t.co/j4Hbe44LSL https://t.co/rO3c7eIN1U
- The countdown is on! #Walk21Calgary kicks off in just under one month. Have you registered yet?… https://t.co/l7lsREyc2q
- @WBG_Transport How vulnerable are people walking along roads without #sidewalks? To make transport resilient you ha… https://t.co/aMuZ2rRLLL
- Walk21 Calgary Early Bird Discount closes in 4 days, WHO Global Action Plan for Physical Activity plus more! https://t.co/W0Jqz3sC9A
- Great to be joining the founding mothers of @americawalks and their #walking movement https://t.co/D5umzPKkYx
- How has the walking movement grown nationally/internationally? Join the @americawalks webinar today to discuss! 👣 https://t.co/stWYkKQw9n