The Walk21 international network seeks to support and inspire professionals, politicians and the community to evolve the best policies and implement the best initiatives, which create and promote environments where people choose to walk.
Walk21 Vienna Walking Stories
The „Walking Stories“ blog is published in preparation for Walk21 Vienna and is collecting voices from the Walk21 Network. The stories will create debate, present new thoughts, set agendas and connect people.
Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors
The Walk21 Vienna Ambassadors is a group of high-potential and distinguished people in diverse fields and institutions dealing with several aspects of walking and liveable cities.
- @hborys @activebynature Thanks for the idea! Meantime you can also submit an abstract till tomorrow https://t.co/nrOsOKCW0p #walk
- #Walk21 NEWS | https://t.co/pDUecN7kUY | 48 hours to final submissions for Walk21 #Calgary! Insights into #Liveability & #Walkability
- #Walk21 |2017-02-16 | https://t.co/BBQFp5LcA9 | #Paris, #Calgary, #London and #HongKong push for #walkability!
- Great column, we need to educate about road rules as well as enforce them #walkability #walk21calgary https://t.co/V7pwRXttaE
- Pedestrians need #safestreets- lets talk about it #walk21calgary submit ideas by 3 Feb https://t.co/a0W1LrBNF3 https://t.co/mjbWFlyQaW