Walk21 Vienna 2015
The City of Vienna is proud to host the Walk21 conference from 20 to 23 October 2015.
The motto “stepping ahead” promotes activities and innovations towards the future of our resilient cities and healthy living environments.
We look forward to welcoming you to Vienna, one of the most liveable cities in the world and host city of Walk21 2015. Together with experts from around the globe we will share insights and expertise on how to step ahead in urban development and on how to be a walkable city.Register now
Visit the freshly updated program section on our website to find more details about all these opportunities.
Just before the conference, on 19 and 20 October, there will be exciting workshops as part of the pre-conference program to participate in and get a hands-on warm-up.
For the weekends before and after the conference we present weekend programs that include events from Vienna’s “Year of Walking”, thematic city-tours and hand-picked activities that relate to walkability and urban quality.Find out more
Sign up for the Walk21 newsletter
Latest tweets from @Walk21Network
- Not only quicker but cooler to #walk than take the tube and far more interesting! https://t.co/ostrmN5yLt
- Brilliant, no time for half measures, just clear positive action! #walking #walk21bogota https://t.co/EGAC7paQ8M
- Sensible priority for #walking: Green man to be left on in busy areas of London - https://t.co/pIqqaPnKyQ #walk21bogota
- #Walk21 NEWS July - https://t.co/kdecktCHw4 - #Walk21Bogota Speakers @EnriquePenalosa @Bogota, David Sim… https://t.co/x87DW65JP8
- During #Walk21Bogota you can have a first-hand experience of Bogota's plazoleta program. We look forward to… https://t.co/ntB3kbajp9